Canada Family Immigration Visa

Every year, Canada welcomes over 100,000 newcomers through family sponsorship schemes. About 80% of this total are admitted under the Spouses, Partners, and Children Program, and the remaining 20% enter Canada through the Parents and Grandparents Program. With the help of this Canada visa, we at IECS have assisted many families in reuniting with their loved ones. We provide Canadian family migration from Pakistan. If you live in Canada and want to reunite with a family member in Pakistan, IECS has successfully granted a number of parents, husband and wife, and children through Canada family immigration.
Some requirements that must be fulfilled in order to sponsor a family member are as follows:
A Canadian citizen or long-term residents of Canada
Eighteen years of age or older
Able to provide several years of support to the sponsored person

Who can I sponsor?

  1. Partner or Dependent Children Visa: Citizens or permanent residents of Canada may sponsor their partners or dependent children for immigration to Canada under this family visa category. This category of visa holders is allowed to work and study in Canada.
    Parents or Grandparents Visa: Citizens or permanent residents of Canada may sponsor their parents or grandparents to apply for immigration to Canada under this family visa category. Sponsors are responsible for covering their sponsored relatives’ expenses and ensuring that they do not seek financial assistance during their stay in Canada.
    Relatives Visa: Under the Family Class immigration program, Canadian citizens or permanent residents may sponsor multiple relatives to immigrate to Canada with them. The sponsors guarantee to give the applicants financial support as soon as they arrive in Canada. Candidates must be in good health, possess good morals, and have no past criminal history.
    These relatives are eligible for sponsorship:
    Dependent Children
    Single orphan grandchildren under the age of 18

Why You Should Choose IECS For Canada Family Visa

Family members who immigrate to Canada may eventually become eligible for Canadian citizenship, offering a range of additional benefits and opportunities we have assisted so many families and individuals to connect them with their in family .

Request a Call Fill The Form Below

Get a Call Back From Immigration Consultant

    IECS Offices

    Karachi Office

    Australia Office

    Canada Office